1. Introducing Environment Labels
Sales Assist has grown from a tool that enables reps to find and package content, to a full fledged Digital Sales Room technology that enables anyone on your GTM teams to progress a deal through the buyer journey.
With Environment Labels, you can set, per User Group environment, different naming conventions that meet the needs of that particular team.
For example, your sales team can experience Sales Assist as a place where they manage their "Digital Sales Rooms" while your CSMs can manage their "Customer Portals".
There are 4 presets to choose from in the Admin > Settings > Basic section of the app.
2. Explore Usage Events, Per Rep
Drill down into your users' behaviors by examining their activity and answer questions like:
- How many Streams/DSRs or Shares did they create this week?
- Are they using popup videos and if so, what did they record?
- Which assets did they create to compliment marketing content?
Start exploring in the "App Usage by Rep" tab of the analytics section of the app.
3. Templates are now tied to User Group environments + Support for "Default Appearance"
Up until this release, Templates were simply tied to the Hub they lived in. This meant that more than one User Group sharing the same Hub accessed the same list of Templates.
Now, Templates display only to specific User Group environments, but can be easily moved between environments that share the same Hub. If you haven't already, you'll see a wizard the next time you visit the Templates managements section that will guide you through a quick migration.
We've also added support for Templates with a "default appearance". The default appearance does not include a banner with logos. If this is desirable for any of your Templates, you can edit any Template in Uberflip and switch the appearance back to "default".
4. Other improvements worth noting:
- Users can now see all Shares in the Activity section including those without any events yet
- Users can now paginate through their Streams/Rooms
- Items published within the last 7 days display a little leaf icon to signify their freshness
- General bug fixes and UI improvements including a refreshed icon set